Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Slice of my life! (Kind of)

Hi! It’s me again! So as you probably know this is a slice of my life! (Kind of) what i mean by that is that we were suppose to start yesterday, and i didn’t have time yesterday. So I’m doing one today. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laid there in the darkness with my sister by my side. She was too afraid to go to sleep on her own so I kept her company while she slept. As I thought one thing came to my mind, it was the fact that I had to get a cardio consult. I’ve gotten one before, but never for the reason I had to get one now. I kept thinking about what they could potentially find when I heard a loud, human-like, snore. 

I moved my arm down the bed to feel short, spiky fur meet the touch of my hand. I could already tell it was Nala, she was different then Tootsie, Tootsie liked to be comfy so he slept on a soft, cotton blanket while Nala liked sleeping on a flat, cold yoga mat. I moved my arm back to the bed and thought some more.  

I soon felt my sister shift in her sleep, slowly knocking me off the bed even more until the point where I had about 30% of the bed and she had the rest. As my mind trailed off the memory of Sunday floated into my thoughts, I remembered it so vividly even though I was passed out for some of it, I thought back to that day as I started to slowly drift into sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke being back at the place where it happened, I was kneeling again, from what I could tell I was close to fainting when I could barley hear anymore. I started to heat up as I struggled to stay awake. I swiftly removed my jacket and placed it on the bench revealing my champion hoodie. Once I removed the black jacket though my eyes were greeted by something severely unplesent. I couldn’t see.

The room was starting to get darker and darker as small, jet black holes started to cloud my vision. I didnt want to alarm anyone so I just stayed silent. Then I dropped limp on the floor and shut my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a cold sweat. My eyes darted around the pitch black room, I felt my arm being touched by something so I looked over to see my sister touching my arm. I smiled and went back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi again, so that was my slice of life. This happened last night and, it was pretty traumatic, hope you enjoyed. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment