Sunday, April 14, 2019

Slice of Life! (Alright this is getting old...)

Hola, sorry I tried to change it up and I sincerely apologize. Anyway I didn’t post yesterday because of all the things that happened yesterday that I can now tell you about in a flashback. Also something happened today, but I need to finish chapter 13 of something or else Valeria and Knazze might kill me. I’m going to try to get 2 posts out today, they might not be that long though since I need to finish something else. Anyway here we go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood there looking at the three charging controlers and the VR headset. I didn’t even remember why I walked into the living room to begin with. I slowly moved my hand towards one of the controlers and picked it up. It’s blue casing felt smooth against my hand. I started thinking back to last night, and how I might never be able to enter the virtual world again...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat there rolling my eyes at how non intelligent my sister was when it came to playing video games. I just stayed there though lowly getting impatient as I sat up and walked over to my sister, “Belen let me see the headset and controller.” “No,” “Belen, your going to take forever.” “No!” “Belen,” “Fine.” My sister finally gave up the headset and controller.

I adjusted the headset to my size and placed it on my head, I quickly realized the problem. After a while of fixing it I took it off and quickly realized what was wrong. My eyes couldn’t focus on anything and I felt like I had no brain cells. I swiftly handed the controller and headset to my sister and sat down. I felt dizzy so I went on my phone and tried to focus on just the phone, but I couldn’t.

My brain felt like mush after staying quiet and sitting down for another 5 minutes, until I made the excuse that I was tired so I went up stairs towards my room. I stopped at the bathroom and brushed my teeth and headed towards the bedroom with a pounding head ache. I layed there and thought about how my mom didn’t want me to play on the VR anymore, how she thought it would make me feel worse. I didn’t want to except it.

Plus almost everyone gets dizzy after playing on the VR, so I just layed there and pondered the question until I saw my sister walk in and go towards her drawer. I stood up and started getting out some clothes too. I had church the next morning and needed to get my clothes out since we leave home so early on Sunday. After about 5 minutes of me and my sister in silence she left and I changed into my Pjs and layed in my bed until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment