Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A slice of my crumbling life. (Yeah, that’s sound more like me)

WARNING: EXTREMLY BORING/SAD LIFE STORY UP AHEAD. So, basically I had an ant friend, a friend, who was an ant. He is currently in Mrs. moon’s room, dead, on her carpet. I’m also currently very sad, and mad at Chris Owens. Because he made him fall off of my notebook, and I currently have no idea where he is. I believe he’s on the carpet, or Chris’s hand. Anyway this is going to be very short. Since I’m still currently grieving. Onto the short part of my life...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Alright guys get your chairs up!” Mrs. Moon said as I started getting up and grabbing all of my stuff. I moved my hand to grab my blue composite notebook when a small round ball of black caught my attention. I picked up my notebook and quickly realized it was an ant. “Hey dude what’s up?” I said as I brought him closer to Mrs. Moon.

“Mrs. Moon?” “Yes Liz?” She asked, “look what I found.” I replied as I brought the notebook closer to her with my new friend on top. “I found an ant and he’s my new friend!” “Oh well just throw it away.” “No, its my new friend.” I started walking away as two people noticed my new friend.

“Is that an ant?” One of them asked as he tried to slap the notebook out of my hand. “No!” I said as the other one tried to use a pencil to get my new friend off of my notebook. I started turning the notebook away until finally, one of them knocked the notebook over. Making my new friend disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment