Friday, April 12, 2019

Slice of Life! (Am I going to stop?!)

Hi again, I’m bored and I just laughed the most I have ever in my life, so I’m going to write about it. I’m not going to include names, except for the names of the people I was with AFTER this happened. Not trying to get anyone in trouble. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 10:04 and I was laughing so much that my side hurt. I had just seen one of the funniest things at school. I was so suprised by what just happened. Not only because I didnt see it coming from, but also because the only time I ever laugh that much is when I’m with my cousins. “Okay two minute break!” Says the substitute as me and Isabel sit up and go over to Eloise.

“Did you see that?” I say as I stood in front of Eloise. “Yeah,” “That was funny, so what do you guys want to do for the remainder of class?” We started talking until I turned into a sort of professional theif by taking Eloise’s pencil bag as she was looking at me. “Liz give it back.” She says as I start speed walking around the classroom. I soon come across Isabel, and knowing her I knew she would help me keep the pencil bag away from Eloise.

I proceeded to give Isabel the pencil bag as I stood next to her. She quickly threw the pencil bag back at me when I didnt expect it. “That’s why you dont throw stuff at me when I’m not expecting it.” I say while laughing, Eloise then picked up her pencil bag and started walking away. “It’s okay, cause I have this.” She proceeded by showing me Eloise’s small, pink and green pencil bag. I started laughing as Eloise finally realized that her second pencil bag was gone, “Okay bye friends.” Said the substitute as we headed out of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment