Thursday, April 25, 2019

A slice of my crummy life (I need to get more of these out)

I’m so bored, and I have nothing to tell you, so I’m gunna talk about how bored I am, and what my next chapter will be talking about, but I might talk about the chapters in the next post, if there is time for a next post. Anyway, onto m boring life. (Sorry this ended up being posted 4 days later, hope you understand)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The cold air hit my skin as I sat on the cafeteria writing blog posts. While I was writing the same thought kept running through my mind. When.will.this.be.OVER, I was sitting here for the past 20 minutes doing nothing but writing and thinking. Typing, faster and faster trying to give myself some kind of entertainment for the time being. It was no use though, it was boring no matter what I did.

My eyes kept darting around seeing what others were doing, as soon as my eyes stopped looking around and landed on my iPad the teacher called out “okay, the time is over, leave.” As soon as she said that I was up and out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment