Monday, April 22, 2019

A slice of my crummy life (sorry)

I haven’t posted in a while...I’m sorry, but I’ve had nothing to write about, so I’m just gunna write very small paragraphs explaining things that have happened. They will go into ‘some’ detail but not a lot. Plus I still have to finish another chapter of a different book. So, in this I’m gunna explain what’s been happening. Anyway, onto the drama of yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I picked up my large phone and went through my apps until I stopped at photo’s. I clicked on the colorful looking app and scrolled through my pictures. My eyes landed on the pictures that were said to have been taken on 4/21/19, which was strange because I never took any pictures that day.

 Sure enough though when I looked at the album there were ten different pictures in it, four seemed to be taken on the trampoline when me and my cousins were goofing off and jumping everywhere, completely ignoring the rule that there was only one allowed at a time. The other six seemed to be taken when I saw outside with my cousins Violet playing tag with the younger kids.

The six pictures were of my cousins Haylee’s face, I’m guessing she took my phone that was charging on the counter. I smiled to myself and then went to my messages and texted the pictures to my cousins. We laughed about it until I put my phone down and went to get something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment