Monday, April 15, 2019

Slice of Life! (Alright I’m changing what I call this thing)

Alright were going to go right down to business since I can’t come up with anything. So basically im going to shortly explain how I almost died on Sunday since the rest of Sunday I was playing GTA and some virtual games. Also listening to music and sleeping in my room. Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke to something pushing on my chest. I couldn’t breathe, I moved my hand up to feel a lump of soft fur. Immediately, I knew what it was. I moved my hand around until I felt a cold, large object, with a squishy part that felt as if it was moving. I knew what it was, I picked it up and held it over my face. I unlocked it and looked over every single app until I found my contacts.

I quickly went through my contacts until I found my mom. I started to text her:

Me: Mom

Me: Can you come get your cat off of me I can’t breathe.

Mother: Why can’t you get her off?

Me: Because I love her too much.

After that I just waited and looked through my phone as I heard faint footsteps becoming louder as they got closer. “Okay I’m here what do you want?” She said as she came closer, “Get her off.” I replied as she started lifting the raven furred cat off of my chest. My cub shirt was covered in. Black fur. “Like mother like cat.” I said as I started leaving the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment