Thursday, April 11, 2019

Slice of LIfe! (Again,)

Hi again, I’m doing another slice of life and if I can another one after this. Also I’m light headed at the moment, so I apologize if anything is wrong or if poor grammar is used. I’m just really light headed and I’m probably not going to remember this later. So this is about right now and how I’m light headed and when it started. I have no idea what I’m doing. Moving on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting in the cafeteria with the rest of my group. I was eating my cherry flavored ice cream and talking about the tea of the day. The teacher started walking towards my table as she excused us from the room. I slowly got up and started walking out of the strange smelling room when I accidentally bumped into a student.

 It didn’t bother me though because I barley even noticed, I kept walking until I felt someone next to me. My eyes darted over to see Jazzy walking next to me, I smiled as she began to talk to me. The sound of lockers closing grew closer as I made my way towards my locker. As I tried to open my lock  I kept looking around, every time I tried to open my lock I couldn’t focus.

I suddenly realized what has happening, I was close to fainting. The sound of a lock coming off rang in my ears as I shut mine as I headed into class.

No comments:

Post a Comment