Friday, January 18, 2019

Should there be school uniforms?

Have you ever thought that your creativity was locked away because you weren’t allowed to express yourself? Maybe at home or at a friends house, so school is like this place to wear what you want, until that’s taken away and replaced with uniforms. The topic of school uniforms was been something that has been brought up A LOT of times, some debating that there should be school uniforms some debating that there shouldn’t. Here today, I will be telling you why you should not want school uniforms.

On the side of not wearing uniforms I have learned that school uniforms KILL STUDENTS CREATIVITY. I’m also not the only one who believed this, because there was an article that stated, “Kill’s students creativity, and innovation.” The reason I belive this is because the other side can argue that wearing normal clothes can get a child bullied, though I can argue that it kills their confidence. I say this because they do ‘t want to be bullied, I understand that, but they still need to be confident in their choice of wardrobe and try something new. That is why you should not want school uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment