Wednesday, January 9, 2019

One Word 2019 - Hopeful

As you read by the title, I chose the word “hopeful.” I chose this word because once I looked back at 2018 I realized I never truly believed in myself from my school work to me just having fun in general, I never really believed in myself, and whenever something bad happened I never thought it would get better. That’s why my word for 2019 is “hopeful” to represent the thing I never really had in 2018. Some examples of me denying myself is whenever Mrs. Moon’s about to announce to the class who got 100% on their tests, I would always say in my head “it’s now me,” or “I’m not smart enough to get 100%” yet when she announced my name, I still felt no hope I would get 100% on the other test I took a couple days after this test. Even after I got a 4 on my test which almost NO ONE got I still thought I wasn’t smart enough for that class. An example of my hopeless ness away from school is whenever me and my family play games I always think I would lose. That is why I picked the word “hopeful” because I want to be hopeful, and belive in myself. That’s why I chose that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment